Renovate on Runners.

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
I like Renovate for runners, high trafffic, and as a spotter for organic stains. Make sure its suited to the fiber your cleaning and flush it out really well.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Is that PC's Ultrapac Renovate?

I use quite a lot of Renovate as it's the best fire damage cleaner I've tried, and I've tried lots.

I'd be very reluctant to use it on carpets though (not to say I haven't :wink: ) as it's very high pH and not it's primary use.

If you're talking about something else...... carry on :D

John

The ingredients of Renovate are very similar to Prochem's Olefin Cleaner. Some have posted that it is a great olefin cleaner. It is pricey though. What is it like 50 dollars per gallon?

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
I looked it up. It's $43.23 at Jon-Don. (for what it's worth I buy mine at Superior and HEY John it didn't come up on a search on your site nor was it listed)

I use it on trashed carpet and it rinses easily.

Ken.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
danielc said:
The ingredients of Renovate are very similar to Prochem's Olefin Cleaner. Some have posted that it is a great olefin cleaner. It is pricey though. What is it like 50 dollars per gallon?

Renovate is made primarily of d'limonene, where PC Olefin Cleaner is not I'm not sure where you're looking.

Its a great cleaner for fires, as well as trashed out apartments. Bawb should try it on that whore house.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I personally think olefin preconditioner is just watered down renovate, they smell the same and would look the same if you watered down the renovate. olefin prespray needs to target the same things as a fire restoration cleaner does. so instead of carrying 2 products on my truck I just carry one, I put about a quart in my HF jug mix the rest with water and it cleans nasty olefins just fine.

The main ingredient in Olefin Pre Spray is also in Renovate. Renovate is solvent free. There is no delimonene. I looked at the ingredients the other day and they were almost identical. I am sure they are different. The olefin prespray is loaded with solvents. Will someone post the ingredients? I would like to know for sure.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
FLYERMAN said:
I looked it up. It's $43.23 at Jon-Don. (for what it's worth I buy mine at Superior and HEY John it didn't come up on a search on your site nor was it listed)

I use it on trashed carpet and it rinses easily.

Ken.

Having Lora check and fix that now Ken thanks! :)

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
Found the msds for renovate, they do not say what percent the ingredient makes up of the whole.

Sodium Carbonate
Sodium Nitrilotriacetate
Sodium Metasilicate
Monoethanolamine
Tetrapotassiumm Pyrophosphate

There are also 2 non-ionic surfactants and 3 surfactants simply listed as "trade secret"

Diluted ph 9

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom