Rental Rates for water equipment

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
I had to call a fella and rent some of his equipment. 5 dehu’s and 10 air movers. What is the going rate to pay for those items? Is it a straight dollar rate or a percentage of what I get paid using them?

Amygeore

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Just for a little info our going rate that we bill the insurance industry in our parts (using Xactimate) $25 per day for air movers, $29.01 per day for Axials (don't forget that penny...LOL) $101.25 for XL dehu (could get you prices for other dehus if needed) and can get you other prices if needed. All my contact info including cell phone on my website too.

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
Thanks, Mark. Just got another call this morning. I’m hoping I can remove enough equipment from another job for this new one.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Damn, half Doc?

I'm opening up a rental location across the street from you....lol.

Rentals here are at high end $10/Fan & $50/Dehu, to the low end $6/Fan & $36/Dehu (at 100 pcs).

Reactions: Desk Jockey

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I don't think I could rent out my equipment for even 10 for an am or 50 a dehu.

I would need more like 13 a fan and 65 a dehu and make sure the contract states they are in ownership of the equipment until they return.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
But makes you ALL of nothing sitting in your warehouse, I'd much rather have half of something.

Plus there is the chance of building a long term relationship with a cleaner/restorer that may need my assistance on large jobs he may stumble upon or for more rental opportunity.

Greed is good!
The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed -- for lack of a better word -- is good.
Greed is right.
Greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.
Greed, in all of its forms -- greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge -- has marked the upward surge of mankind. Gordon Gekko

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Damn, half Doc?

I'm opening up a rental location across the street from you....lol.

Rentals here are at high end $10/Fan & $50/Dehu, to the low end $6/Fan & $36/Dehu (at 100 pcs).
One of these days when we get since of the Insurance game I'd like to open up a specialized equipment rental store. Rent stuff not easily found, maybe a drop off and pickup services with package deals. Just a thought????

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
I could see that, floor, wall inject, cabinet drying systems...... weight assisted units...... maybe some TES...... a few desiccants.... meters... maybe even thermal imaging.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
12-15 bucks a fan here and 40-70 bucks from 1200 to 3500 depending where you get it.

Reactions: amygeorge

Buck1955

Name
John
Advantage, Moore Restoration, Bolden's in Indy rent anything you need about 50%. They have semi's to delivery it too.

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
My last rental with one of the above wasn't exactly a charmer.

7 day minimum (which I was not told about when I rented nor when I scheduled drop-off day 5) ....... on 100 AM's + 11 Dehu's......when 99% of water damage services dry within 3-5 days.

6-8 AM's were DOA - no adjustment even offered.

Won't happen a second time - that made up my mind on getting more gear.

Reactions: amygeorge

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom