Residential Telemarketer

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Who uses a residential telemarketer on staff or hired out?

It used to be a good method to generate business, but has the "do not call" list squashed this as a legit business producer?

If there are some out there, how do you have them set up? What type of market are you soliciting too?

Thanks for the info.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
No, not yet.

I have a resume on my desk of a lady who used to do this back in the 90's in S. FL. I was thinking about throwing her a phone and give it a go.

Scott

With the Do Not Call policy nowadays, I wouldn't call residential prospects. I'd sweat every day that one person from the list signed up and somehow didn't show up and that person would then sue me.

Commercial, though, completely different story. Yes, we do.

Scott

TimP

If they did business with you. You can call them for up to 2 years past the date you did business with no problems from do not call lists. It's a good way to generate business or at least get your customers thinking about cleaning their carpet again.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
We do more commercial than resi.

Resi base is small but growing. I was wanting to target a list to send postcards to and then f/u with a phone call. Like is done in the commercial environment. I would like to target certain areas and neighborhoods.

Scott - I feel your pain on the "do not call". I was hoping it would work like the "no soliciting" signs on businesses. Ask for forgiveness!!

Name
Ron lippold
brian you can get real specific with your demographics at infousa.com I have my target list down to 1800 premium customers.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Ron.. i'm curious...what do you consider a "premium customer"......

I'm tellin' you all...the way things are changing.....

a premium customer MIGHT BE one that gets a guaranteed government check every month!

For me....a premium customer is....
one that calls me!

Name
Ron lippold
wells bob in my thinkin since the middle is gettin beatin up i guess there is a premium on the bottom and a premium on the top, I like the top its less crowded,

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
It would only take a few 10 grand fines to take the profit out of residential marketing by telephone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom