Resistech, www.cfs-floors.com Urgent!

Fred Homan

Do any of you guys know anything about this product? "Resistech"
www.cfs-floors.com
Would it be effectice against salt on carpet? This is for a movie theater that I have cleaned several times.

Thanks,

Fred

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Resistech was Dupont Flooring Systems encap product. It was one of the first on the market. I do not see why it would be effective against salt.

Fred Homan

Billy, Is there any product effective against salt? Also, for help in removing it?

Fred Homan

How about pile-lifting in bad areas? They are about due to have the carpet cleaned.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Fred Homan said:
How about pile-lifting in bad areas? They are about due to have the carpet cleaned.

Pile lifting is always great for commercial carpet especially in this situation.

Fred Homan

I wonder how much I should charge extra for plie-lifting? I do not think it would be all of the carpet. I would have to see.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
UPT Plus from CTI kicks but on rock salt/Ice Melt if that is the problem your trying to solve.

Larry Holder

I worked for DuPont Flooring Systems for about 10 years. ResisTech is a great product. I do not reccommend it for salt. It may cause a white 'hazing' effect. Like it was said above, a thorough vacuuming and acid rinse would be the best process.

leesenter

We have serious salt issues hee.
We use a pilelifter, spray Nacid on the salt marks and allow to dry, truckmount steam clean and then speed dry with air movers.
Works prettty well.
Lee

Rex Tyus

If I had never lived in the north east I would be asking " why the hell are they putting salt on the floor?" :lol: :lol:

I remember the first time I got in a rental car with this strange looking brush with a thin aluminum blade on it inside. I COULD NOT figure out wht the hell it was for. Until my Newfie wife (after laughing for 30 minutes) clued me in. :oops:

Snow sucks. Damn I love Florida.

BANE clene had a process on their website that covered your issue. I don't have the link though, sorry.

Able 1

Name
Keith
On this one I just pre-sprayed (Powerburst) a couple times and worked it in with my shoe. The area that was affected by the salt was hard as hell when I started... Asphalt sealer was another story...

100.jpg

101.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom