restoration class question?

PTMatt

Name
Matt Martinez
I just took my iicrc water tech class recently and now I'm considering taking the structural
Drying course by drieaz. Just wondering if anyone has takin this 4 day course and what your feedback is? Is it worth the $1,000 reg fee?

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
I know several guys that were happy with the Dri Eaz training. Another one is www.reetsdryingacademy.com using TES and E-TES drying. I was using an E-TES when I was in Reno NV and heat drying like that is very effective. I'm sure other guys on here have more experience and info on both courses.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Myself, along with Al Sims, Mikey, Keith, Norman (Chris), and I'm sure I'm forgetting others took the ASD course a few days after MF6 @ Dri Eaz.

PTMatt

Name
Matt Martinez
tmdry said:
Myself, along with Al Sims, Mikey, Keith, Norman (Chris), and I'm sure I'm forgetting others took the ASD course a few days after MF6 @ Dri Eaz.

So what did you think? Did you learn enough to justify the $1,000 fee? Do you feel the class is essential for someone just getting into restoration?

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
I've been through the class three times at their original flood house in Burlington, WA

The first time I took it was before ASD was even a IICRC approved course. Loved the class!

The last time I took it was a about four years ago. Wasn't as impressed. The info was good, but the fit and finish of the class was lacking.

Being that your newer to water restoration you will get your monies worth no matter what advanced course you go to.

Personally I would go here. http://www.aspire-centre.com/

Barry has an awesome course and you will learn, hands down, more here than in @ Dri-Eaz's course.

I say this after going through D.E course three times and having taken Barry's classes the same number of times.

After you have the ASD under your belt then I would travel to the Reets Academy in Georgia and learn how heat drying can help your business.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Reets Drying Academy has a combo course that puts the ASD course together with the heat drying course. Five days total. I attended in February and got a lot from the program even though I had been to ASD twice before (Dri-Eaz and Dewald).

www.reetsdryingacademy.com for schedule and other information

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom