Restoration guys. Fogging advice needed.

I need some input on a fogger. This model says it can be used as a thermal fogger with solvent based deodorizers by removing the heating element. What chemicals can you apply with this? I need a chemical to remove a musty odor. I placed fans and dehus in a house and the power didn't get turned on for almost a week. Everything is dry now. I am going to clean and disinfect the carpet and then fog the house. What should I use

http://interlinksupply.com/index.html?i ... ++++++++++

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I fogged homes and businesses for years, but in the last 6-8 years have not fogged any. I just don't want the liability of putting a chemical in the living space.

I'm not suggestion you don't, just that you take caution in the amount you use and don't over do it.

I'd also air the space out before anyone reoccupy it.

I always liked Thermal 2000 with a neural scent, it is fairly light and no complaints about a cherry or lemon lingering odor.

Doc Holliday said:
I fogged homes and businesses for years, but in the last 6-8 years have not fogged any. I just don't want the liability of putting a chemical in the living space.

I'm not suggestion you don't, just that you take caution in the amount you use and don't over do it.

I always liked Thermal 2000 with a neural scent, it is fairly light and no complaints about a cherry or lemon lingering odor.

Thanks. These are empty homes. Does the neutral have any smell at all. I want something that smells fresh. I agree on the cherry. I just need something with a clean smell.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea it smells good.

If you feel you need more fragrance Thermal 2000 Citrus has more, but is still hard to pin point an actual scent, which makes it also work well.

Name
Nate W.
We have afew of those and 2 Golden Eagle? foggers. My pops used to be into fire clean up. I do recommend calling the local Fire Department letting them know what address your working at and what you will be doing. Some neighbors think it's a fire and call. I love to play with the gas powered one. Fogging my friends cars that have roaches in them.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
With the barrel on, the thermal fogger dispense any product intended for thermal fogging. Unsmoke is by far the leading vendor for these products. They have several scents available.

With the heating barrel removed, it become simply an electric sprayer. You can put any deodorizer you want into the canister and spray it. Be sure on product is rinsed out and dried before changing to the other type of product. Water and solvents don't mix well.

I like that you can pull the barrel off and spray whatever product you want, but I would not buy it just for this feature. There are a lot of better electric sprayers.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Doc Holliday said:

Same exact answer from me

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
If you decide on solvent vs water base be sure to take a fire extinguisher with you. Those bug foggers can occasionally catch the solvent on fire.

If it happens don't panic, walk outside and hit it with the extinguisher.

I like the Electrogen much more for fogging Thermo 2000 (water base) it does a nice job of delivering a nearly dry fog.

1187.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom