Restoration referrals

sevenmacs

Name
Steve McNamara
Don't do large water restorations and would like to refer out large jobs. Anyone have a agreement with restoration companies that they receive a percentage. How much of a percentage would be fair ? Currently have a very large multiple building job to refer.

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
10% on big stuff. You might work out an agreement to be involved with the job in some way.

Or you can refer it over and use some of your equipment on the job to get some of the rental money.

Reactions: sevenmacs

sevenmacs

Name
Steve McNamara
Looking at a 5% without a cap or a 10% with a cap , haven't settled yet, job will be in excess of $ 200,000. thanks for replies.

Name
George Valliant
thank you. if something else comes up call 505.899.7847

George

Last edited by a moderator:
Name
George Valliant
I'll be in Boulder/Denver this afternoon to see if there's anything we can do to help. We are prepared to handle a large loss.

Mikey P

Administrator
Damn!! from VCT hack to storm chaser in less than 3 months

What classes have you taken George? Any certs?
What equipment do you own?
Are you insured?

sevenmacs

Name
Steve McNamara
Yes the job is in Colorado, it was handed off to All Phase Restoration of Windsor, Co., I handled a small portion to get job rolling and handed the majority off to them, with me playing a small role ( extraction), no worries just sucking up mud & water, I could have cherry picked the job and left the rest for them but that wasn't my intent. " A mans gotta know his limitations " ( Clint Eastwood , Dirty Harry), I have no desire to be a restoration company.

Name
George Valliant
we brought approximately 3 to 4 tons of equipment with us. the TES drying trailer was too heavy for me to tow through the mountains. it includes a couple drums of diesel and three giant bottles of propane and an indirect fired Wacker unit that Michael turned us on to.. if needed, it will take half a day to get it here.

Reactions: Mikey P

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
United Drying out of Silverthorne, CO is a well equipped and pro structural drying company.

Russ

Name
George Valliant
What classes have you taken George? Any certs?
Are you insured?

I only have a WRT but i learned my partner has the following certifications:

WRT
APPLIED STRUCTURAL DRYING
APPLIED MICROBIAL REMEDIATION
COMMERCIAL CARPET CLEANING
ODOR CONTROL
FIRE & SMOKE

I cant let him out cert me!.. Looks like i need a bunch more training.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
$200k seems low for multiple building, unless that's just mitigation work only.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
There are ride on carpet scrapers that can peel up glue down carpet, carpet tiles or vct if need. Make removal fast and easy. We used them on a mold job with large dump carts and made debris removals a lot easier than carts or carrying.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom