Retail Items at the shop?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Does anyone offer retail cleaning products in the shop where people drop off rugs for cleaning

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Why yes we do, lots of products.. heck we will even sell them another rug, whole house of carpet, and why not some wood and stone as well! :lol: Sheesh sometimes I can't help myself. So what kinds of cleaning products you asking about specifically?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
What line are people using? I am going to consign rugs and since it is a rug drop and clean I wanted to offer Nature Green Products and a line of various cleaners. I wasn't sure what others might be selling and better yet what isn't moving so I can steer clear

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Rug Pad is always a huge success, if you can cut it yourself you can get a premimum style by the role.. or you can always have the cheaper no mov waffle style precut packets in stock. If you are looking for a nice woolsafe spotter you can sell clients that is customizable.. Masterblends' Responcible Care Spotter is both naturally green, hypoallergenic and woolsafe approved. If you want to cover your bases have a good general spotter, a good pet spotter, and we also sell hard floor care products like Bona, as well as tile and grout cleaners.. Its always good to have products they can use on the floors under the rugs.

John Watson

Besides what Ol Davy says, When we had a front, we had groomers, Dri-Sponges(also work great for pet hair same as "Gonzo") Pet odor supplies and a big open brag book full of photos of all the types of work we did. I also found by index tabbing the pages they would look closer at their problems.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom