* retentive

Mikey P

Administrator
Just booked this guy..

I know you have the best reputation in town, I just to be sure that we are on the same page. I am super PARTICULAR and expect perfection. I don't want any marks on my freshly painted floor boards, heaters or hard flooring and no signs at all that you were here other than perfect carpet. Nothing is dirty but if you feel that what I have described would take you 3 hours, than stay for 5 and charge accordingly..

ana_zps48b23774.jpg

damn, maybe the chimp and I should have high colonics before we head over just to be sure.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I have a lady that will walk behind me and wipe down anything I touch. I can't rake or put out fans. The only thing that can touch her carpet is the wand that she checks when I bring it in the house. I would love for her to stop calling me.

Reactions: jcooper

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Purty uppity for no more of a house that you're showing. In Topeka that house would sell for 60-80 grand.

I know your homes are priced much higher there.

I'd take blankets and cover everything. Roll up your hoses and carry them in, don't drag them.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I have a lady that will walk behind me and wipe down anything I touch. I can't rake or put out fans. The only thing that can touch her carpet is the wand that she checks when I bring it in the house. I would love for her to stop calling me.

Raise your prices. :winky:

Do this twice a year, those that appreciate your services will retain you.

Those that don't, well :pig:, you don't want them anyhow.

I've found that by raising my prices like this, I generally end up making more profit for less time worked.

PS:: Who holds the hoses off the carpet?? :lol: :stir:

:yoda:

Reactions: Ron Werner

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
"Charge accordingly" than when you give them the price...OMG are you kidding me!!! ...well sir you did say charge accordingly...

Name
Shawn Forsythe
When he says "charge accordingly", he probably means it's OK to double the routine $9.99 a room, he's expecting as the going rate.

Do you have a price understanding, yet?

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Just treat it like a bad dog situation. If you read between the lines the customer is trying to articulate something but for whatever reason can only project his own neurosis.
View attachment 4891

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Who knows, wouldn't surprise me at all if someone in the house wasn't sick or coming home from hosp.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Had the same type of house yesterday...and today! Cleaned the carpets yesterday, and got talked into move 5 large pieces back in place today for them. All freshly redone walls (original contractor couldn't stand working for them any longer).

We were on pins and needles the entire time there. Moving those 5 big pieces was hell.

I had my shoe brush up against a wall in the office and thought....there goes everything. Luckily, the homeowners had taken their eagle eyes off of us, so I was able to wipe it off easily with a damp rag.

They were considering having tile and grout done, but got all cheap on us and decided not to do it....THANKFULLY!

We got out unscathed....but I feel for the moving crew that has to move everything in again. No way they are going to make it out without hitting a wall!

They were even concerned about out Dukguards possibly scratching the walls, so I told them, no worries....easy plan for that ....place cotton rags behind the Dukguard!

Glad that job is over!!!

2014-06-26120231_zpsec1e3a69.jpg

2014-06-26120235_zps939cbf10.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We finished up a weeks work in a basement at a hoarder house.

We emptied 4-roll off dumpsters full of debris out of there. Pressure washed years of piss and poo residue off the floor on a hot Kansas summer day.

It was ripe for the pickin! :winky:

The homeowners daughter cried. She hadn't seen it clean in decades and didn't think she would live to ever see it that way.

Reactions: Art Kelley

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom