Return to the beginning: 7 month anniversary with the Zipper

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Return to the beginning...7 month anniversary with the Zipper.

And our Son in law attempt to run 2 Zippers by himself at the same time!

The place we started with one Zipper wand and in the middle of the night, sent Erik Hiltz a text message with my credit card again...and said to send another!

This place is super busy (and needs the carpets cleaned more often as I told the owner)

One of the upper sitting areas is right off the kitchen and was loaded with about a quarter inch of grease....

Used a red pad and a CRB with stiff brushes to bust through the layer of Gunk.

In the bar, we were able to put down the prespray and starting cleaning....but found do some quick agitation and in the main traffic areas, would clean even faster.....

We have been running like crazy and on a lot of big jobs.

I think the Son in law would quit if we didn't have Zipper wands.

We got into one larger place the other day and both said "Doesn't this place look small now that we have the Zippers?!" :biggrin:

The upper dining area

The Bar area

And here is our Rock Star Son in Law running 2 Zippers at the same time! :rockon:

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I need to get my guys to use it more in the home on speed drying situations..

Blew it yesterdy, I'm kicking myself now.

That's the thing is the dry times....just blows me away...

It's a great cleaning unit too....but we have an elder care facility that just loves us using it....

Slip and fall factor really reduced ....

Reactions: Steve Lawrence
Name
Ralph Pastorelli
Mark a cleaner 50 miles away has a 3 year old zipper that is hardly ever used and wants $1500 or best it look slightly different than the new ones so what is your opinion on price to pay for it? The wand had a temp gage on it also.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Mark a cleaner 50 miles away has a 3 year old zipper that is hardly ever used and wants $1500 or best it look slightly different than the new ones so what is your opinion on price to pay for it? The wand had a temp gage on it also.

I saw that add...It actually looks like the current unit Erik is making...maybe a slight difference in the chamber, but still good cleaning unit.

And I saw it had the word Zipper inscribed during the machining on it....

Not sure price value, but it looked in good shape....

I also can't remember if it was the smaller or larger unit.

Here is Erik's website so you can see what a new one goes for....but you rarely find a used one it seems....

It looked like a good price, and you wouldn't have shipping charges. Would just want to see what it is jetted at to make sure it fits your cleaning unit....but that's a pretty easy change if needed too.

http://www.zipperwand.com/

zipper_order_info1.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom