Review of Quat on Heavy Cat Urine...Usefull!

This last weekend did a really trashed carpet, 800 sqft.
Blacklight showed a very large ..8' by 3' alcove section that was loaded with Cat urine.

I mixed a couple of gallons of Quat-a-lot and poured it onto the area in question...let it sit for about a 1/2 hour while I set up for extraction. Layed down nuke powerburst prespray, agitated with pad machine and extracted with Rotovac 360...clawed the cat urine area to get excess Quat up from pad.

The results were excellent...no cat urine odor...even after two days.

Quat did the job on the cat urine...it is easier to mix and use than PeeRadicator and did a fabulous job.

In an earlier review I panned Quat because it did not remove a Heavy doggie odor on another unit...to be fair...the doggie odor was probably caused by excessive dog "oils" that did not get removed from the first cleaning and therefore the Quat perhaps did not penetrate the oil.

I would highly recommend Quat for any and all pet urine problems...it is easy to use and very effective.

DevilThomas said:
This last weekend did a really trashed carpet, 800 sqft.
Blacklight showed a very large ..8' by 3' alcove section that was loaded with Cat urine.

I mixed a couple of gallons of Quat-a-lot and poured it onto the area in question...let it sit for about a 1/2 hour while I set up for extraction. Layed down nuke powerburst prespray, agitated with pad machine and extracted with Rotovac 360...clawed the cat urine area to get excess Quat up from pad.

The results were excellent...no cat urine odor...even after two days.

Quat did the job on the cat urine...it is easier to mix and use than PeeRadicator and did a fabulous job.

In an earlier review I panned Quat because it did not remove a Heavy doggie odor on another unit...to be fair...the doggie odor was probably caused by excessive dog "oils" that did not get removed from the first cleaning and therefore the Quat perhaps did not penetrate the oil.

I would highly recommend Quat for any and all pet urine problems...it is easy to use and very effective.

Thomas,

Thanks for giving my product a fair shake. Quat-a-Lot is what it is. It is a 25% four component quaternary ammonia. As I stated in the other thread, most quats are used around 400 – 600 parts per million. One ounce of Quat-a-Lot is 1988 parts per million.

So basically what I’m saying is if someone is in the market for a quat product I am offering a lot more value for your money. I am glad on your other thread that you were able to solve your problem.

I noticed you increased the strength of you chemical which in turn increased your parts per million and it was able to work for you.

Anyway, Thomas, I do appreciate you at least trying my products.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Les.. quick questiona bout the the quat... I know I prolly missed this way back in the threads.. Anywho.. is your quat cationic and if so any problems from mixing with other chems? I know from experience and from classes that mixing cationic components including a few othe quats with a few anionics and gel up certain chemicals. Just didn't know if that was the case or not.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
That's the only way I've ever done it. Always works for me. I've tried some other products with mixed results.

gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom