Reviews on the mytee spinner and Bentley Carpet wand

FredC

Village Idiot
Never tried the spinner but if I was in the market I would get a Turbo Hybrid.

I do have experience with the Bentley and it is a POS.

Last edited:
Name
I'm Rick James
I too would pass on the mytee brand spinner and go with what fred recommended. The swivel bentley is a decent wand only because of the swivel..

See the new star head for the trex yet fred? haha $1500.

falcans

Name
Richard
Thanks just clarifying wanna make proper purchases and the best equipment to do the job any idea about that zipper will that out beat a rotaty

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think you have to try it out yourself to get a feel for it. Everyone has a different opinion on what they like to use to clean with.

My personal opinion is they should have named the Bently, the Edsal and it would have been closer to reality. :shifty:

But then I don't care for the swivel head on it or those stair tools that swivel either.

Brent likes it and he's been around the block so I respect his opinion as a cleaner and just realize we all like different tools.

Last edited by a moderator:

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
I thing you have to try it out yourself to get a feel for it. Everyone has a different opinion on what they like to use to clean with.

My personal opinion is they should have named the Bently the Edsal and it would have been closer to reality. :shifty:

But then I don't care for the swivel head on it or those stair tools that swivel either.

Brent likes it and he's been around the block so I respect his opinion as a cleaner and just realize we all like different tools.

I am not a fan of the spinner. The Turbo Hybrid cleans closer to the wall.

I am a big fan of the non-swivel 12" Bentley. It is the BEST 12" out of ~25 wands we have tested.

The 14' Bentley wand has great water recovery, but the jet assembly has to be altered.

We provide this engineering service at no charge for our customers.

A new 14" Titanium 4-Jet design from a major wand manufacturer, was introduced at the Experience show in Dallas.

Ray tested it at the show, and really liked the overall feel of the wand.
View attachment 4715

It will be shipping soon . . .

and @ $749 for preorders, the best value for a 14" Titanium wand.

Larry

Last edited:

falcans

Name
Richard
I am not a fan of the spinner. The Turbo Hybrid cleans closer to the wall.

I am a big fan of the non-swivel 12" Bentley. It is the BEST 12" out of ~25 wands we have tested.

The 14' Bentley wand has great water recovery, but the jet assembly has to be altered.

We provide this service for our customers.

A new 14" Titanium 4-Jet design from a major wand manufacturer, was introduced at the Experience show in Dallas.

Ray tested it at the show, and really liked the overall feel of the wand.
View attachment 4715

It is now in production . . .

and @ $749 the best value for a 14" Titanium wand.

Larry

larry luv the price on the 12"
http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=76&products_id=4807

There is a glide on this wand correct?

Name
I'm Rick James
I think you have to try it out yourself to get a feel for it. Everyone has a different opinion on what they like to use to clean with.

My personal opinion is they should have named the Bently, the Edsal and it would have been closer to reality. :shifty:

I tell ya once you go swivel its hard to go back.. that thing comes in handy very often.. BUT .. the jets are a joke. Larry does his best to make it better but its just a flaw that cannot be fixed. I do like the stainless steel glides and it does a great job at water recovery. A cleaning tool is like finding a good office chair.. we all prefer different features. :)

Reactions: Desk Jockey

falcans

Name
Richard
I tell ya once you go swivel its hard to go back.. that thing comes in handy very often.. BUT .. the jets are a joke. Larry does his best to make it better but its just a flaw that cannot be fixed. I do like the stainless steel glides and it does a great job at water recovery. A cleaning tool is like finding a good office chair.. we all prefer different features. :)
I agree different strokes for different folks

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Name
Lee Stockwell
Can't scrub with the tips of the wand with the swivel.

I like the clearance and lightness of the standard 14" bentley. The stock manifold certainly put the "bent" in bentley.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom