Rewards Program

tcdepot

Name
The Cleaner's Depot
At our store here in Nashville we have a rewards program called the "Premier Perks Program". The way it works is that for every dollar spent the customer gets a point. These points are worth discounts on chemicals, free classes, free rentals and free equipment. We just had a guy walk in and cash in his rewards for a free Dri-Eaz Revolution LGR Dehumidifier.

My question to you all is whether or not this would be an attractive thing to you? If it is, what types of savings or "perks" would you like to see on it?

hogjowl

Idiot™
It would only be attractive to me if you have decent chemicals on hand. Things I recognize. And, if you have a total stock of things that bulletin board buys order. Like stick tabs and 40 vol. h2o2 and wand valves and jets and glides and locking cuffs and such. If I have to order the weird things from Cobb and Call TCS for something else and you for some chemical you carry that I like ... I'll just keep buying from Cobb and TCS. No sense in adding another supplier.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I love those programs. I just cashed in my Visa rewards points for a bunch of Christmas Gift cards. :eekk: :biggrin:

I know I'm a cheap bastard but those receiving them won't complain! :redface:

:lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
Listen to Marty...

Have all of the popular stuff us nerds want, ship fast and offer those points that can be used on anything.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Sticky tabs, furniture sliders, lift buddies, styrofoam blocks, spot steamers, UV lights, Cimex supplies, bonnets and pads, valves, jets, sprayers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom