Rhino Shield

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
The video is impressive. My wife would divorce me if I bought a gallon of anything that cost $123 per gal... hmmm, I should buy a case. :D

Might try the silver first and do some comparison tests. What about you Mikey? Have you been give a complimenary gallon to try out? Wonder what the pre-spray/protector product he has coming out with soon will be like? Seems like an interesting combo but how would you charge for that? "Do you want regular or high octane prespray? What if they want protector in this room but not that one etc.. another jug to have to carry in, mix etc.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
I have a problem with this brazen statement:
Out performs all other protectants on the market!
I don't know anybody who has actually tested "all other protectants on the market".

Sounds like hype from some ( *^`# ) copywriter.

Larry

Ron K

Have not tried it but some of his stuff is very very good.

Maybe someone should do an unbiased test if that is at all possible .

Winner gets a real date with you know who .

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
STEVE SMITH IS THE SHAMWOW MAN OF CARPET CLEANING!

:shock:

The Preacher

Larry Cobb said:
I don't know anybody who has actually tested "all other protectants on the market".

Larry

now thats a slap in the face of HArold Hides intensive MikeyFest testing. i think the results are hid in the Ark of the Covenant though!!! :p

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Danny;

Even Harry only had a small sampling of the protectors on the market.

He spent a lot of time & effort trying to do realistic testing.

I can only assume...
that the testing was not conclusive.

I know he had at least one good performer. :roll:

Larry

M

Mark Imbesi

Larry Cobb said:

Larry

The Steve Smith I have known throughout the years has always tested many, many chemicals and had posted results on the Blue Board, long before he was in the business. I would trust that statement on his line of chemicals way ahead of anyone else's.

And, no, he is not the "SHAMWOW MAN OF CARPET CLEANING".

SteveSmith

Hi Larry,

You are right, we have not tested Rhino-Shield against ALL carpet protectors sold in the world; therefore our statement was too presumptuous for those that take everything completely literal.

We certainly do not want you to have a problem so we changed our statement to read: "Out performs, in every way, all of the "Big Name" protectants that claim protection against acid dyes." BTW, we mean that statement in the most literal sense.

Thanks,

Steve
P.S. Larry, you have many great products and since my old carpet cleaning company used many of them over the years, if our product line won't fill a particular need of one of our customers I have no problem recommending your company. However, I certainly don't agree with every claim you make, but if I develop a PROBLEM about one, I promise to give you a call and let you know privately.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I meant that in the video he appeared like the shamwow guy in a humerous light.

:(

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Steve;

You need to spend more time on the board. It was'nt meant to be detrimental to your product.

That revised statement is also dangerous, if you don't have 3rd party testing to back it up.

Advertising claims have been contested many times,...
and the requirements for making them, are pretty well defined.

A regional manufacturer does not have as much exposure, but the Internet has changed a lot of that.

Larry

P.S. I have suggested some of your products, to a few customers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom