Riccar Vacuums

Great a place I have been buying vacuum cleaner bags from for a year or so sells them. I am going to see if they can provide me with one. In return I will put their stickers on my cutomers vacuums with their permission of course and tell them if they need bags or a new vacuum to check them out. Something along those lines.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Your wrong mikey!!!!111 go to a riccar store.. i demoed one. the guy put a quarter about 1 foot away from the vacuum and it started suckign it towards it, then sucked the quarter up, they make them where the debris doesnt go through the fan motor.. my next one will be riccar

Mikey P

Administrator
they make them where the debris doesnt go through the fan motor

big woop.
only old school Dirty Air vacuums do that, Everything on the shelf at HD, Costco and your electronics store as that feature.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
We use Riccar vacuums for our business and wouldn't use anything else. We tested the Sebo, Oreck, Riccar, Sanitaire, and many others. The Riccar just flat-out out cleaned the other vacuums.

40% more suck than the Oreck.

Much stiffer brush role for better agitation.

AMERICAN MADE

Cool I am going to check them out tomorrow. The kenmore I looked at was nice, but it was self propelled. If I want to go slow, I would have to deal with the vacuum pulling against me. It was nice though.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Who makes kenmore vacuums now? it use to be panasonic mostly and LG. I know they then switched to dirt devil.. is dirt devil still making them for sears? or who is?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom