Ricks sprint cylindrical sprinter

bill waters

Its on sale this month for 1500 bucks with free shipping.
Rick sells top quality stuff. This looks like a good scrubber.
Has anyone used this before and how does it compare to a gls?
Thanks.

The Preacher

i had a Minuteman Port-a-scrub, same machine. it's mainly a hard floor machine. it can be used for agitating carpet, but the rubber barrel that picks up the water from hard floors can get lint stuck on the squeegee bar and cause streaking.

I'd look at that 13" scrubber from Jim England. he's offering 15% off machines. the offer is in the swapmeet room.

Scott Rogers

I have a Porta-Scrub as well. If Encaping is your primary use, skip the sprint and get a GLS or better yet the new 3 speed 20" carpet pro.

The Sprint is to small and the drum removes to much solution from the carpet. The sprayer doesnt apply enough product .

They are very good machines for doing hard surface, and if this is your primary use it can be used in a pinch on carpets but it wouldnt be my first choice.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Scott,

You are correct that the Minuteman version of that machine has a small spray nozzle. The stock Sprint machine originally came with too small of an orifice too. However we made a revision to the Sprint models so they can now spray out enough detergent.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom