Ricky G's recipe for recuring spots.

Mikey P

Administrator
TAKE YOUR TIME. And follow these steps carefully...

1. When approaching a spill stain, isolate the stain and thoroughly scrub the carpet surrounding the stain with the encapsulation detergent, leaving the stain untouched. DON'T SCRUB THE SPOT - LEAVE IT DRY.

2. Next, aggressively scrub dry passes over the spot. Criss-cross the scrubber back and forth over the stain and continue to scrub continuously for a full minute or two.

We don't want to get the area wet with any additional detergent. This way, the spot is being aggressively cleaned with minimal moisture.

This is not a totally dry scrub; moisture is captured from the surrounding area and is drawn across the spot as the scrubber criss-crosses back and forth over the stain. However, the moisture is being kept to an absolute minimum.

By scrubbing for a full minute or two, the spill stain is receiving an extremely thorough scrubbing.

3. Prepare a spray bottle of a good crystallizing encapsulation detergent and mix the spray bottle 50/50 with water and detergent. This is an exceptionally effective spill stain remedy.

After scrubbing the spot thoroughly as described above, spray the spot with a few squirts of the encapsulation stain mixture.

4. The final step is to make one final quick dry pass over the treated spot with the scrubber to work the concentrated encapsulator down into the fiber. Now the spot won't return!

This trick for eliminating recurring spill stains transformed our carpet cleaning business. It enabled us to sell "Spot Free" cleaning to our commercial clients. Our customers LOVE it, since nobody has ever been able to remove them as effectively before. The only time we have a problem is when one of our technicians cuts corners and spends less time than they he should have. If they don't spend at least a full minute or two DRY scrubbing each individual spot first - the process is not gonna work.

These steps WILL work for you, providing that they are followed very carefully. In your case, I'd suggest going back and really take plenty of time on each spot, I'm 100% certain that you can eliminate them, because everybody is successful with this procedure for removing recurring spill stains.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Here's Jimmy demonstrating his foaming problems with a Cimex to Rick.

JimmyReleasit.jpg

LET GO OF THE HANDLE ONCE IN A WHILE JIMMY !!!

:lol:

Attachments

• JimmyReleasit.jpg
    JimmyReleasit.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 123

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Who blocked the picture with white out?

Afraid to show the foam on the floor?

G

Man if that white spot was foam; it looks like something that happened on a Brady Bunch episode.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like a good technique though Mikey.

I always use the old timer's(the clothing dry cleaner I learned from years ago); he taught me a process that all clothing cleaners use to remove spots/stains. If you ever get a chance; an old man that has dry cleaned cloths for a living can really teach you something about spot and stain removal.

G

Man if that white spot was foam; it looks like something that happened on a Brady Bunch episode.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like a good technique though Mikey.

I always use the old timer's(the clothing dry cleaner I learned from years ago); he taught me a process that all clothing cleaners use to remove spots/stains. If you ever get a chance; an old man that has dry cleaned cloths for a living can really teach you something about spot and stain removal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom