RMHC.LV THANK YOUS

Mikey P

Administrator
The pessimist in me says things could have gone just a tad smoother and our results a bit better at yesterday's Ronald McDonald House project.

The optimist in me tries to remind myself that this was a free event that I organized on my own dime that relied completely on the geneorcity of all in attendance. I'm more than sure that each and every attendee had a fantastic and very memorable time rubbing elbows with fellow superheroes, learning a new trick or two and most importantly, making the lives of the RMH families cleaner, healthier and just a bit brighter during the worst of times.

I would like to thank everyone involved; the local cleaners who brought over vans and equipment and muscle, the out of town cleaners who traveled from far and wide to selflessly donate their time and expenses, Mark Saiger for helping organize and taking the time away from his busy life, yet again, to help out the RMHC, the Contec team for showing up in full strength and helping sanitize some rooms and areas that were overwhelming the house staff with persistent odors, Aramsco, Legend Brands, Trinity Renewal Systems, Saigers, Carpet Cleaner America, Turbo-Seal and Encapstore for sending out their demo equipment and chemistry and rock star employees to help out immensely and passionately, TRS, Encapstore and Prolific Prints for our delicious meals, Armasco and Prolific Prints for the event Tshirts, our team leaders and house moms for their extra energy and efforts, TRS for the incredible thank you gift (😊), our two recipients of the Hardest Worker Awards -Andrew Ossanna and Alfredo Olarte Champion for hustling NON STOP and of course our phenomenal speakers and entertainers for a great afternoon of quality comraderie..

I look forward to working with east coast cleaners and repeat attendees, Dan Udy and Angela Udy, Mark Saiger and the Contec, Legend Brands, CCA and Trinity gang in South Carolina in two weeks. Believe it or not these RMH events are getting easier and eaiser as the passion from the cleaning community continues to grow and we attract the best of the best..

Finally, thanks to Tracy Markovic for reminding me that "life is a gift and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibilities to give something back by becoming more", which is far more important than perfectly stain free floor coverings...

SamIam

Name
sam miller
It was fun, but one thing I noticed not to be a mensch, but some had off brand swivels and lesser upholstery tools, and they looked really beat up. Like I wouldn’t take it into my customers house beat up. They worked fine, but needed some tape on the head, which is why I prefer paying a little more.

People said the Sapphire tool rotomold would be a problem.

Mine are all still working great.

The two My-Tee tools I’ve seen haven’t faired so well.

And the dang swivel there was floppy and beat up.

Not judging, just saying maybe there’s something to spending a little bit more on a tool.

Had a great time with a lot of hard working volunteers. Enjoyed seeing everyone.

If you haven’t gone to one of these! GO it’s a great time to give back.

88318 88319

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom