Robinson 1500 Square Feet @ .03 a sq/ft?

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Before you do these jobs you do tell them the carpets are not gettin clean and you are pullin a Rickey G and grindin the dirt in. Paddin takes alot longer to remove soil and does not even come close to a proper HWE flush. You are sick in the head for doing this in a Resi situation. I feel bad when I have to Pad in a high rise cuz I know the carpets need to be flushed out. Before you go to bed at night just remember runnin a pad over a carpet where babies crawl on is Sick and Wrong. Leavin all that piss,fecal matter boogers,blood etc......People shud got to jail for this sick act.

Golden Boy

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
If you have an issue, here's a tissue.

211_kleenex.jpg

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Re: Re: Robinson 1500 Square Feet @ .03 a sq/ft?

Waldo said:
I feel bad when I have to Pad in a high rise cuz I know the carpets need to be flushed out.

Golden Boy

Interesting. I think this makes you worse than Brian because you know it's wrong and yet you do it anyway. There is this neat new contraption called a portable that will allow you to use hwe on a high rise. Just a thought.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
The only sick thing about it is doing it with your believe (as false as it is) so strongly against it.

Name
I'm Rick James
Re: Re: Robinson 1500 Square Feet @ .03 a sq/ft?

joey895 said:
Waldo said:
I feel bad when I have to Pad in a high rise cuz I know the carpets need to be flushed out.

Golden Boy

Interesting. I think this makes you worse than Brian because you know it's wrong and yet you do it anyway. There is this neat new contraption called a portable that will allow you to use hwe on a high rise. Just a thought.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing. Kinda makes his whole point well pointless when he is doing the same thing....... :lol:

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Listen idiots. 10 times a year. Not at three a sq ft either. At least I remove a little soil with the shady system. No wonder you clowns are carpet cleaners. He knows he should be using a TM to do the job right. A porty? LMFAO.

Golden Boy

Name
I'm Rick James
Waldo said:
Listen idiots. 10 times a year. Not at three a sq ft either. At least I remove a little soil with the shady system. No wonder you clowns are carpet cleaners. He knows he should be using a TM to do the job right. A porty? LMFAO.

Golden Boy

It doesnt sound like he will make your top 25.. But you give brian shit for something you do yourself, what that word I am looking for??? oh yeah hypocrite. Not sure why you are laughing at a porty, when it does a better job than you do on those high rises. You can spend the $1000 to get a good used porty and plus you can feel better about yourself.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Don't feel bad. Waldo can't even make the top 25 of his own list.

Maybe you can lend him a truckmount and van as a boost to the top.

randy

Name
Randy
Leavin all that piss,fecal matter boogers,blood etc......People shud got to jail for this sick act.
Golden Boy[/quote]

I just want to know what Ghetto whore house are you cleaning everyday ?
Every job you do has bodily secretions or waste ?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Waldo said:

Golden Boy

I thought you said I was just spreading it around...get your insults in order will Ya? Then get back to me.

Where's Harper when you need him. shiteatinggrin

For the record....Pretty sure that's not Waldo. !gotcha!

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I padcapped this guys place at a senior center a few weeks ago. It was very nasty and I have to say I didn't feel good while I was doing it but I wasn't about to set up my truckmount for this small job. He would let his neighbors in while I was cleaning to watch how it was being done and how clean his carpet was getting. The dude calls some days later saying how great the carpet looks. He's a freakin cheerleader :lol:

He had an old box of wheaties in a glass case and told me he was the guy in the drawing (kicking a football).

Albert

bigchuckie

Waldo said:
Before you do these jobs you do tell them the carpets are not gettin clean and you are pullin a Rickey G and grindin the dirt in. Paddin takes alot longer to remove soil and does not even come close to a proper HWE flush. You are sick in the head for doing this in a Resi situation. I feel bad when I have to Pad in a high rise cuz I know the carpets need to be flushed out. Before you go to bed at night just remember runnin a pad over a carpet where babies crawl on is Sick and Wrong. Leavin all that piss,fecal matter boogers,blood etc......People shud got to jail for this sick act.

Golden Boy
sounds like your jealous of guys who can get the same results as you with a Jiggler and a rag

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom