Roller Knee Pads?

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
I have one of those from harbor freight and I think it works good. Got it on sale

Mikey P

Administrator
rollerknees.jpg

Tile Nerd

dealtimeman said:
wow that is pretty coslty but it looks like it would last forever.

How much do new shoulders or wrists cost? When color sealing 3 to 5 days a week, it's a life saver.

BlinkClean

Honestly, I just use the Turbo Force Raptor, no backbreaking work.....but I would SO be using those to ride down a driveway or any steep incline! Sit on one and place your feet on the other one in front of you....oooh, I might just order those to try that.

Tile Nerd

BlinkClean said:
Honestly, I just use the Turbo Force Raptor, no backbreaking work.....but I would SO be using those to ride down a driveway or any steep incline! Sit on one and place your feet on the other one in front of you....oooh, I might just order those to try that.

Do you have a picture of one of those?

BlinkClean

Mikey P said:
the Turbo Force Raptor applies color seal ?

Cool, I'll have to pick one up.

No, but I know cleaners that use roller knee pads for edging.....I usually just use the grout wand for a seal.

fuzzyknees

I have 2 sets of those Mikey and the padding seems to wear pretty fast.But they are pretty cheap so...

Greenie

Looks to me like Tile Nerd's Rac attack has the seat too tall, might be handy in prison, but i'd prefer my ass a little lower.

Tile Nerd

Greenie said:
Looks to me like Tile Nerd's Rac attack has the seat too tall, might be handy in prison, but i'd prefer my ass a little lower.

We don't use the seat on ours, it gets in the way and slows down the square footage per hour. We use the chest support.

BTW, what ever you do in prison is your business. Please keep it to yourself. :p

Mikey,

harbor freight is famous for low prices
not for quality.

I bought some cheap tools last year.

I got what I paid for.

I like the idea but I'd go with a more expensive and better built product.

f.c.

visit my blog, "the carpet cleaner's crocodile."

Back
Top Bottom