Ron's shop ROCKS!l

Name
George Valliant
Ron's shop did a fantastic job of installing my thermalwave 5m into the sprinter van.

complete with 15 gallon fuel cell mounted under the truck, fuel gauge, heavy duty wiring for the electric hose reel and fixing the electrical problems with the sprinter that stumped all the Mercedes guys. Including new rear end, brake job, and a bunch of other stuff i'm forgetting.

from start to finish i can't think of another shop in the entire state that could have done what they did.

Thanks Ron!

Happy happy happy. :D

IMAG0239_zps6859c206.jpg

IMAG0238_zpsf2d8e120.jpg

IMAG0241_zps0c4bdda7.jpg

That was just for starters. They worked magic on my Vortex 777 too

Reactions: SamIam
Name
George Valliant
Sweet rig RW.

Them Thermalwave's got ballz.

I might run a side by side comparison between it and my 777 on a 400 ft hose run in about a week.

But, for single wand residential the difference between the two trucks negligible.

Name
George Valliant
Sorry, I was bored. I'm still bored.

Let's forget carpet cleaning for a moment and chat with Bawb about how sunshine acid changed his life. Shall we?

Seriously Bawb, 5 scoops of color brightener is a lot. Are you sure you didn't burn some carpet fibers mixing solution that strong? Lol.

Mikey P

Administrator
Ron Lippold's dad runs that shop.

I wish George and Jimmy would co-moderate the Bird Room. Don't you think that would be terrific Marty?

Name
George Valliant
The bird room is good. instead of saying "bullshit" my gramma always said, "it's for the birds".

example:

purchasing a $100,000.00 truckmount to clean carpets is for the birds!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom