Roof moss

beagleboy

There is a big demand for roof moss removal in this area. Anyone know of any pros that do this service?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I share warehouse space with a handyman contractor who cleans roofs. I think he use high flow lower pressure . Sounds like a real pain in the ass because the people who are willing to shell out the money to clean a roof usualy have nice landscaping , windows, decks, etc , that need to be covered in plastic before the chemicals and slop gets washed off the roof. He has did ok with it but I think unless you live ina major metro area or in a h.o.a. neighborhood that requires you to keep your house clean I don't see much of a market for it

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
I think he use high flow lower pressure .

Youll find a good amount of videos on Youtube under "Soft Washing".
It's usually reffered to as "Downstreaming", which is basically chemical injection in large volume using an x-jet type injector and a proffessional high volume (5+gpm) machine.

Check out ptstate.com

Last edited:

pinosan

Name
Martin
There is a big demand for roof moss removal in this area. Anyone know of any pros that do this service?

If theres demand go for it. Like junior said a lot of people will be concerned about the plants and landscaping in general. that will be your biggest challenge. Once you educate them and you start gettin the jobs. it will be a breeze to generate money from it.

along with the service comes
gutters
windows
stucco
and everything that could potentially get spryaed by your water.

Moss is easy to remove with sodium percarbonate. brakes into the atmosphere into water and oxygen
safe safe safe. just educate people and make money.

there is no demand for that in Cali. at leas in LA

Back
Top Bottom