Rotary Extractor/Ultimate Hose Managment (Pics)

FastEddie

I have been using this set-up for years and I haven't found an easier way to manage the "extra cord" that hassles so many users. Also ultimate hose management. So here you go:

CIMG2458.jpg

Cut the cord on the machine you don't need an attached 50 footer

CIMG2459.jpg

These are the two 25' lead hoses for indoor use only, neatly velcro stapped with my 3/16th ultra-lite Parker 540N. Notice one has a 25 ft power cord attached. These two and my multi-sprayer is what I first take in for a very fast and clean set-up.

CIMG2460.jpg

Everything hooks up super easy.

CIMG2463.jpg

25 ft away and you can see I use a detached 25ft extention cord on the end, which I plug in way behind from where I'm cleaning. No cord hassles period.

As I back my way up extracting and the hoses bunch up, when its time, I unhook my second lead hose set, wrap it up, and quickly get back to work. Twin lead hoses rule, even when wanding. So thats pretty much it.

R

R W

Sorry.....I like kicking the hose and cord. It helps take out the Frustration of the day.....especially when the cord get's wound up in the star!!!!

TimP

I hope that's 12 GA wire...we don't want your extractors motor to burn up. :shock:

FastEddie

First 25ft cord is half of what my 360 came with. Second is fatter, I think I'm covered.

FastEddie

Mikey P said:
How dare you show those Demon Cuffs on my site?

Oh well, my "Demon Cuffs" are way old, except for the reducer. I'll never go back to old school cuffs. I have a hunch a totally new and improved version will emerge soon anyway..................

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I used a similiar setup with my porty. I found the velcro would catch the carpet and would have to fix often. You ever have that problem?. Where do you get that solution hose from Eddie?.

Albert

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
Ever considered making a 50 ft in line hose ? One you have wrapped up that never touches the outside ground. Of course for sol. and vac hose.

Those are vac and heat ROBBERS

FastEddie

Albert Lazo said:
I used a similiar setup with my porty. I found the velcro would catch the carpet and would have to fix often. You ever have that problem?. Where do you get that solution hose from Eddie?.

Albert

No issues what so ever with the velcro. I got the hose from Greenie, special order.

Back
Top Bottom