Roto VAc

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
who has one? do they work well? do they use alot of solution? how quickly does the rotovac power head fill the wast tank?

Scott Rogers

As they are delivered from the factory they do use a lot of solution. I can easily use 100 gallons in a lr/dr 3 bdr and hall. How ever you have total control over the amount of solution.

Speed, amount of time on the trigger, jet size and psi all factor into amount of water used.

Same with recovery the slower you move the more you recover.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i have a new competitor who just bought one and i wanted to know if it would compete with me or not. he is using that with a 12 gal fresh/ waste tank extractor with 100psi and dual 2 stage vacs. with 1.5 dia hose at 25 feet

i am using a portable with 100 psi with a power head also with 15 gal fresh but only 5 gal waste but i have auto pump out. i am also using 2 inch dia hose with 50 feet of hoes with dual 3 stage vacs. my power head also plugs into the front of my machine so i dont have to find another outlet and have a cord in the way.

what do you think? competition?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
yeah, with i had the money to buy a new porty with 2 inch line and 500 or more psi and had autofill and auto pump out. i do alot of large places and i seem to be emptying the machine or filling it all the time.

need a van and a tm.

John Watson

Scott said most of it," Speed, amount of time on the trigger, jet size and psi all factor into amount of water used." It also depends on the condition of the carpets and the type of cleaning agents you are using.

To up him you need one with a set of glides on it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom