Rotobrush

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
anyone use these units? pros and cons?

if you do clean duct work what do you get $$$ for the average job?

Name
I'm Rick James
I used one many years ago, I like it. Its a good service to get into, prices vary on location. Healthy house program.

Mike Draper

Had one, Hated it, harder work than cleaning, not as much money per hour, sold it, POS!

Greenie

I don't know what you would like about it, I would call it RotoJunk, it's just not fair to a customer, reccomend a proper duct cleaning Co.

Maybe we can get some guys with real duct equip. to chime in?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
was just wondering, what people thought, that unit is quite small for the fortune they want. i think they are crazy for wanting so much for couple pcs of plastic and some metal.

G

Scott,it is just another way of cleaning ducts,not nearly as effective as neg. air,but a process nonetheless.I used a gas powered portable,worked almost as good ,but a fraction of the cost of a truckmount.

Kevin

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
C&S said:
that unit is quite small for the fortune they want.
what i think is what you are guessing...over-priced and underpowered.

think Bain.

Mike Draper

if you must buy one they are a dime-a-dozen on Ebay. People are always selling barely used ones on there.

John Buxton

Greenie named it correctly "Rotojunk". I had to buy one for one job that wouldnt allow hoses on the floor (retirement home). These were small apartments and it did better than nothing. I used to use it on residential in addition to a large truckmounted vacuum but only in the supply runs which are small and round. Never would I ever use it as a stand alone cleaning unit. The only thing worse would be the carpet cleaning / duct cleaning crap. Plus the cable broke and Rotoshit promised me a replacement but never delivered even after I returned the broken one to them.

Buy a gas powered portable, good compressor, and you'll do a good job for a minimum investment. Jobs were $300+.

Do it right or dont do it at all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom