Rotovac 360 XL making us look like Superstars

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
The thing is just convenient to get out of the van....

and when it is -20 below zero out....you don't want to be standing around to long doing it!

Cleans very well too!

I saw though that one of my YouTube videos had 1 like and 3 dislikes....

Then I saw one of Mikey's YouTube vids come up and the same people must have been following the both of us....LOL.

The soils in this carpet were HEAVY! Hauled out 3 canisters of soil in this LR and Hall

You could even hear on dry passes the sand still coming out and hitting the tube in the walkways....so we would spend a little longer to flush out.

Not a lot of pics today....but really is making us look like Super Stars sometimes :rockon:

2015-02-25 09.41.32.jpg

2015-02-25 11.23.55.jpg

Reactions: Erik and Russ T.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I can't figure out which one I want more, the XL or the Zipper.

Nice work Mark!

Russ, I hate to say both....but both is sure nice.

Long time ago, I used to Rotary just about everything, then the RX just wasn't doing everything I wanted (especially dry times)

And it is a brick that was taking up so much space in the already packed van...

But today, I used the Zipper, the Rotovac 360 XL, Sapphire Scientific, Small CRB and Prochem Pimped Titanium, Black and Decker Wall paper Steamer for Red removal (of course a vacuum and inline sprayer too:) )

But, the Zipper and the Rotovac stole the show today for me.

Brent Norman a neighboring cleaner runs the 360i but I think with 3 jets and slots....

He Really likes how much better and faster the unit cleans...so it was nice to have his input too....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom