Rotovac 360

• Thread starter advanced curb designs
  • Start date
A

advanced curb designs

Hi everyone, I used to own a very large carpet cleaning company 15 years ago but got out of it when caller ID came out. I am looking to get back into the business part-time and wanted some feedback on the Rotvac 360 vs say the Hydramaster Drimaster and the rx20. :)

Farenheit251

The search button will yield alot of onfo without having to wait for answers. Your question has been asked many times.

A

advanced curb designs

Caller ID

Yes that is why we got out of the business. My brother started the company and in our first year we grossed 800,000, this was back in 1986 and we had a room full of high school kids calling homes and setting up jobs. We had four trucks and were doing 5 jobs per day per truck five days a week year round. This was in Northern Virginia. When caller ID came out before it was said and done we were down to about 150,000 a year in gross sales and at that point we shut it down. I am a full-time mortgage officer with Wachovia and own a Concrete curbing business on the side that is real good in the spring time but that's it. I have several real estate contacts because of the mortgage business and several have told me that if I get back into the carpet cleaning business that they could keep me pretty busy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom