Rotovac 360

• Thread starter advanced curb designs
  • Start date
A

advanced curb designs

Just wanted your thoughts on the Rotovac 360. 8)

Name
Kevin McCreary
It blows the dri-master away. The dri-master is a one year disposable piece of junk if you use it 1000 plus hours. The 360 kills it, it cleans better, dries as good; especially with holed glides and its a thousand bucks cheaper I just threw my rdm in the dumpster today as a matter of fact!

Joe Couch

We have 3 of the regular rotovacs (which work great) and 1 360 and I love the 360. Its a great machine. It's lightweight, easy to use, easy to transport, and is reasonably priced.

A

advanced curb designs

I want to thank everyone who contributed. My thoughts were the same as what I read but the local distributor down here kept telling me that the Drimaster and the RX 20 were much better. My thought was if the 360 could do all of the things that the website showed and with the price being what it is, how could you go wrong. Again Thanks!

Farenheit251

Rotovac will allow everyone to be a dealer and even undercut your distributor themselves. Hydramaster has protected territories and tries to keep distributors from competing. Most distributors think the Hydramaster products are better.

A

advanced curb designs

What are your thoughts between the two ?

Just wanted to see what your thoughts are between the two ?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Mike;

The RotoVac 360 works well on carpet. I like it better than the DriMaster, but I would say the RX-20 cleans better.

The RotoVac needs some changes to make it perform well on Grout.

We've been changing the jet system on the hard-surface head for about a year now.

Larry Cobb

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
Does the 360 clean like the RX-20? I mean is it the weight distrubution that makes it go right or left?
I have used the RX-20 and think it cleans amazingly. If the 360 is just as good I would like getting it. Lighter and cheaper.
Does the 360 clean better that the regular rotovac power wand?

Joe Couch

Yes, you use the 360 the same way you use the RX20. I think the 360 cleans just as well if not better than the original rotovac. If you are going to use it for residential or apartments I would go with the 360. If you do alot of commercial I would go with the RX20.

tim

The rx20 cleans a little better (I use them both) than the rv360 and is a little faster but is heavier, cant reach alot of places and will pull a phone out of the wall if you grab a cord. RV360 is a fine machine, lighter weight, lower profile, easier to use. Trashed carpets, rentals and commercial...RX20 hands down. Everyday use...RV360.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom