Rotovac 360i 10" head arrives

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I’m absolutely sold on rotary extractors but I’m almost embarrassed sometimes pulling out my diminutive 360i. It’s been far less hassle than it’s big brother but I just wish the build quality was a bit more stout. I wish Tom or Eric would consider building a rotary.

Mikey P

Administrator
I’m absolutely sold on rotary extractors but I’m almost embarrassed sometimes pulling out my diminutive 360i. It’s been far less hassle than it’s big brother but I just wish the build quality was a bit more stout. I wish Tom or Eric would consider building a rotary.

Why, has a customer ever called it wimpy looking?

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Nice...maybe now I can clean in between toilet and wall in carpeted bathrooms. Why leave money on the table.

Speaking of which...I can never understand why some people install carpets in bathrooms... I get warmer floor...but disgusting to say the least. How to you mop and disinfect that? Rotovac to the rescue?

Reactions: Old Coastie

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
I’m absolutely sold on rotary extractors but I’m almost embarrassed sometimes pulling out my diminutive 360i.
Don't worry about it the XL has a bigger void in the middle that you have to be sure is clean. I like using the 360i. Watch Mike's video of the with the tile floor guy and you will see why bigger isn't necassarily better.

Mikey P

Administrator
The brush head can distort some nice pile types and should only be used on F'd up carpet that's already trashed.

The regular 3 port head causes streaks..

Maybe this head won't streak or distort.....

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
The brush head can distort some nice pile types and should only be used on F'd up carpet that's already trashed.

Never had an issue with either head....then again most of what I run into is already jacked up. On nicer floors, never an issue. Guess it depends on the quality fiber?

Reactions: GeeeAus

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland

Thanks for this overview. You convinced me that I should keep my 4 port RV 360i. :)

Mikey P

Administrator
I tried the 10" today. The carpet was not dirty enough to notice any cleaning performance increases.

It is a little bit harder to handle compared to the normal 360i heads.

The Vacuum hiss is the bit louder..

That is all.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom