Rotovac 360i before & after pics.

Mike Draper

This is pretty typical of most apartments we clean. I'll throw in 1 more pic we took with our phone camera at the bottom. The rotovac 360i is awesome and NOTHING will out clean it.
012.jpg

016.jpg

013.jpg

018.jpg

014.jpg

019.jpg

Another nasty apartment.
mikesphone107.jpg

Walt

Looks great! Did you install a pressure regulator? Or gauge?

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
I'm curious - does the pattern left by the tool groom out? If not, have you had any complaints?

Name
Nate W.
dgardner said:
I'm curious - does the pattern left by the tool groom out? If not, have you had any complaints?

Nice pics Mike!!!

Yes, they rake out nicely. Boy do I dislike DIY or "friend" cleaners who leave a boat load of residue behind. It's not hard to just pre spray then rinse. It would turn out a whole lot better. Berber or loop is the carpets we don't rake.
a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu_Q_qEp2Wka]

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I have got to break down and finally get me one of those things......nice job........

Name
Nate W.
And before the peanut gallery comments start rolling in, I was spraying twice, then two dry passes due to the residue. So stfu in advance. Not bad for a 2-3stage porty with the mytee hot box on the 17th floor. shiteatinggrin

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I'm always impressed with how much drier the 360i leaves the carpet.

Did a crappy poly ysterday that another clown had previously "cleaned".

Massive amount of residue, the brown carpet is now gray again.

:idea: Nate, I see you have the rake, I have mine set-up with the brush opposite the rake.

Saves carrying two items, simply flick the handle over to see which one is better for the job.

Great work on all jobs there.

Ooroo,

Ivebeensold

PS :::: Jim, do yourself a favour, buy a late Christmas present (360i), for yourself on the last day of the year.

You won't regret it. !gotcha!

Name
Nate W.
Shorty Down Under said:
I'm always impressed with how much drier the 360i leaves the carpet.

Did a crappy poly ysterday that another clown had previously "cleaned".

Massive amount of residue, the brown carpet is now gray again.

:idea: Nate, I see you have the rake, I have mine set-up with the brush opposite the rake.

Saves carrying two items, simply flick the handle over to see which one is better for the job.

Great work on all jobs there.

Ooroo,

Ivebeensold

PS :::: Jim, do yourself a favour, buy a late Christmas present (360i), for yourself on the last day of the year.

You won't regret it. !gotcha!

Hey Shorty, I use a nap brush. I dislike the gandi-rake/gandi-groomer. A nap brush has never failed us and no possibility of corn rowing the carpet.

My 360i has the 3white nylon nubs on the bottom of it. I tried them off, and didn't like the way it cleaned. It works for me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom