Rotovac 360i (Hoss edition)

I did a little experiment and modified my Rotovac 360i. I made it into a Hoss edition. Works pretty good, no streaking so far. I bought the long spray nozzle and made my own reducers to fit the 360 pipe threads. I bought a couple Hoss spray nozzle extension tubes and cut them down to size so they would fit in place of my original jets. The only problem is I couldn't find the right thread size to make new threads on the side threading into my brass reducers so I found something close and used loctite. Does anyone know the thread count on the Hoss tubes? They are definitely pipe threads because they are tapered. They are also smaller than 1/16 NPT. I believe they might be a British pipe thread but haven't found any info. I emailed Legend Brands but they haven't replied back yet and probably won't. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

20191018_131854.jpg 20191018_133531.jpg 20191018_132156.jpg

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I think they're .25X24. It's a common thread you can easily find a die for. I've made a few tubes, but not recently.

Are you referring to the modification pipe threading from Sapphire Scientific or to Rotovac's original threading because Rotovac uses that brass tubing which can be found at any hardware store which is 1/8 inch 24 theread count on (pipe thread). The stainless steel tube I received from SS is smaller than 1/16 pipe thread and between 6 and 7mm so that's why I'm having a hard time finding it. I believe it's a British pipe thread which is slightly different than US pipe threading.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom