Rotovac 360I quad.

Ron K

I can go faster and harder, but deeper I'm shit outta luck... She just being greedy... She knows damn well I ran out of ...... :shifty:
NATE how's the gutter treatin you?
Next time you call ask about that picture you sent me.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I just worked yesterday so take that!

I am out of practice a bit as I cleaned the first couple of rooms with the waste tank valve open. :hopeless:

I like to work but if I work in the field a lot of time, then the office/administration and customer service schmoozing starts to suffer and then we start to slow down as a result.

I am going to buy some training/ ride along videos so I can brush up on how to be a true professional. I have looking for some patches for my shirt as well.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
horse.gif

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I thought it was the original, 3 head on the RotoVac that everyone complained about???

That's the one I use and had to learn to slow down a little to avoid "streaking". I really don't think its a problem with the machine, just operator moving too quickly.

I was under the impression that the quad head would speed things up a bit?

I've thought about getting the quad but price seems silly. I'd be 1/5 of the way to a new RotoVac XL for that money.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
What's you guys' experience with 360i paired up with a porty? Is it worth the hassle? Or how about the Hoss with a porty? Anyone running that?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
It didn't have a "welcome to the hotel california" sign.. I made it out.

Look for some pretty bad Yelps from the herds of Oregon Ducks fans that are all over the place... Some people were showing up to rooms that were disassembled completely to the dry wall and were looking at us like WTH?

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
What's you guys' experience with 360i paired up with a porty? Is it worth the hassle? Or how about the Hoss with a porty? Anyone running that?
It pairs exceptionally well with a porty due to it's smaller diameter and (mainly) it's unbroken vacuum contact on the carpet.
I will tell you a story Zee. When I first ordered a 360i (from Lora at Superior), it came with a wrong motor installed. Apparently Rotovac produced a batch of faulty 360is with this wrong motor. I didn't know this, or anything about the machine. I thought it was normal for it to smell of electrical burning, overheat, and stall out, after twenty minutes. I figured it was the 18" of lift I had the Pro1200 set at. So I turned my vacuum down, dropped my engine running speed, and nursed that sucker along so it would work. I found I could actually clean carpets with my TM at idle. Eventually, after a month of doing this, the 360i completely puked altogether. I called John at Superior and he said Rotovac was supposed to have contacted me about the faulty machine. Anyways, he called them and they sent me a new 360i and I sent the old one back in the same box. The new one works perfect, nice and cool for hours at a time at full TM vacuum.
So it got me thinking; if I can actually do top notch cleaning at half the cfms and lift I normally run my TM at with this little rotary, not only could it successfully be used for dual wanding (or more correctly dual rotarying), but I might actually be able to use a porty with it and be completely satisfied with the results. That is why I first ordered my Air Hog Plus, which I had great success with, and then the smaller, lighter, but equally powerful (230 cfm) CFX. After three years of using this system on about half the jobs I do, I can say the experiment was a great success.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom