Auction Rotovac 360XL Auction w/ choice of head

Mikey P

Administrator
I have a Factory refurbished 3/4 HP XL up for grabs. Your choice of head and free shipping included!

Starting bid of $1500 w/ minimum $40 bid increment
$2895 retail value
Auction is over August 14th at 6PM pst
Free shipping to the lower 48

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
is the 3/4 hp motor strong enough or will the thing overheat and shut down on big jobs?
Nate if shipping is a deal breaker I might be interested in rescuing you from your bid.

Name
Nate W.
Nate how much do you think shipping will be, what's your guess?

Shipping is probably around $200 I believe.. When my pops would buy tools from Rotovac, that's about the price he paid I believe.. What heads are available to choose from?

If there's a problem I always have my Aunty address I could send it too as a last resort..

Nate,
I bid $1,700.

Do I hear $1800 anyone?!? :lol:

Nah, I'll be using the XL with my TM and my 360i with my portable.. About time I get the bigger 360..

Name
Nate W.
You will NEED the 3/4 motor to drive that head. The 1/2 doesn't do it.

Good choice though!

The auction is for the 3/4hp motor.. Says in the first sentence... :headscratch:

I wouldn't have bid if it was the 1/2hp motor.. Everyone knows I've had trouble with my 360i BH overheating my motor..

Reactions: SamIam

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
My 1/2 HP motor wouldn't drive the brush head with METAL glides.

Like, at all.

I believe it might be different with the Teflon.

Yes, with Brush head and Teflon just fine....on half horse...on the 3/4 horse will run anything

We actually still use the brush and Teflon with any 360 XL head...

The 360i, been using the brush with metal glides...but would like to see more brush on this head and switch to Teflon so when not as careful around a transition strip or Tile and grout...more forgiving if we make a mistake....

Reactions: Russ T.
Name
Nate W.
Just came in this morning! I'm happy but it was suppose to be the brush head.. @Mikey P:errf:

IMG_1806.JPG

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Congrats Nate!

They'll take care of you. My XL came with the brush head and METAL glides....and a 1/2 hp motor that couldn't drive it.

It just wouldn't work at all.

They sent me the 3/4 hp for me to install.

Reactions: Nate The Great
Name
Nate W.
Congrats Nate!

They'll take care of you. My XL came with the brush head and METAL glides....and a 1/2 hp motor that couldn't drive it.

It just wouldn't work at all.

They sent me the 3/4 hp for me to install.

I have no doubt they'll take care of me... Nick was always helpful..

Problem is I have a night job tonight that would have been perfect to use it on.. I don't want to use the regular head only to send this head back.. It's not right for me to use it, then send it back used.. I'll just put it on the side until the brush head comes in..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom