rotovac cfx- what do ya'll think

grizzley

Name
Tim
Currently, I use vlm on 100% of my jobs with the exception of doing urine jobs and then I use a small spot extractor. I have been looking at getting into HWE and came across the 360 and the cfx.......I can find alot of reviews on the 360, and dont doubt the cleaning ability of this rotary, but dont have alot of info regarding the cfx........What is your thoughts? If I get it, I will get the cfx 15 that has an attached 15 gallon waste water tank instead of the standard 5 gallon. Thanks for your responses.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
If it has two cords then it's the dual 3 stage CFX and it's the one I use when I'm not using my TM. It's an awesome machine and I love it. If it has one cord, well let's just say it's like any portable that has 2 2 stage vac motors. It's crap and not worth getting because it's ....crap.

grizzley

Name
Tim
If it has two cords then it's the dual 3 stage CFX and it's the one I use when I'm not using my TM. It's an awesome machine and I love it. If it has one cord, well let's just say it's like any portable that has 2 2 stage vac motors. It's crap and not worth getting because it's ....crap.
Thanks, so along with the larger waste water tank that I want, it is definitely advisable to get the dual 3 stage unit......Got it.....Again, I'm just getting into HWE, so dont know too much about it, and am always thankful for tidbits of advice from the guys with their boots on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom