ROTOVAC GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP

Bjorn

I am here fixing some of the damaged carpet cleaning equipment to get Shannon back in business
she just got the cast off her arm not quite ready to work yet but I need to get all this stuff fixed up soon

thank you

T

these two roto vacs are kind of messed up and bent

If you have any of these broken and not working I could sure use some parts

wheels

the brass thing in the middle of the brush
devilroto003.jpg

need a vacuum tube for the old style other parts I can heat and bend back ( I hope )
devilroto002.jpg

devilroto004.jpg

these aluminum parts

devilroto001.jpg

Grant D

T I'm no good at fixing stuff and don't own any complicated HWE equipment and don't have much dinero, but if there's anything I can do to help I'd be happy to. I have some spare equipment if you think she needs it. I have a spare sprayer, host machine, and a royal 1080z vacuum, stuff like that if you think she could use it. Is the defender still functional?

B

Bill G. Martin

The cleaning head you are showing in the first picture that is turned up on the saw horses is not worth fixing......The 360i is a great tool WITH the new swoop heads.....pay the extra bucks and up grade to the new head and trash the head you have. It just tears up the gears in a heart beat the first time or the second time it strikes a leg on a swivel chair if you get the head too close or maybe you get too close to a gripper bar. I have had a 360i since December and love it. Works great.

Bill in central Florida

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom