ROTOVAC ON BERBER

Name
Nate W.
v]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdixqnpmFw0v]

Me and my new rotovac360i.... I got 3 jobs from the video... Should I put music instead of voice?

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
Nate The Great said:
r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdixqnpmFw0r]

Me and my new rotovac360i.... I got 3 jobs from the video... Should I put music instead of voice?
sorry dude that thing is a complete piece of shit and u guys r suckers for buying into this bs...nice job on the edges btw......learn how to clean carpet like a real cc'r

Todd Anthony

Bee Busy said:
[quote="Nate The Great":2qjsojwc]c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdixqnpmFw0c]

sorry dude that thing is a complete piece of shit and u guys r suckers for buying into this bs...nice job on the edges btw......learn how to clean carpet like a real cc'r[/quote:2qjsojwc]

wow get real, lol

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
uhhh yea music...no more ya dawg check dis shit out....lol

and holy clumps of shit in the vac tube...no vac???

and was that the porty you picked up???

Name
Nate W.
Lmfao.... Nice video huh... Good thing that wasn't me... I found the video on youtube and couldn't believe someone would actually post that... lol..

Bee Busy said:
sorry dude that thing is a complete piece of shit and u guys r suckers for buying into this bs...nice job on the edges btw......learn how to clean carpet like a real cc'r

Anger issues much? !dork!

Todd Anthony

Nate The Great said:
Lmfao.... Nice video huh... Good thing that wasn't me... I found the video on youtube and couldn't believe someone would actually post that... lol..

[quote="Bee Busy":2g74s54v]

Anger issues much? !dork![/quote:2g74s54v]

You guys are confusing me, I posted the video , Nate you didn't find it.lol

I cleaned the whole house and the guys asked me to clean his garage where they park the cars and the Harley. His wife has a 2 story building that they want done now because of the job I did in the garage. Get over yourselfs. PLEASE.

Name
Nate W.
Todd Anthony said:
[quote="Nate The Great":2nf6ao2a]Lmfao.... Nice video huh... Good thing that wasn't me... I found the video on youtube and couldn't believe someone would actually post that... lol..

[quote="Bee Busy":2nf6ao2a]

Anger issues much? !dork![/quote:2nf6ao2a]

You guys are confusing me, I posted the video , Nate you didn't find it.lol

I cleaned the whole house and the guys asked me to clean his garage where they park the cars and the Harley. His wife has a 2 story building that they want done now because of the job I did in the garage. Get over yourselfs. PLEASE.[/quote:2nf6ao2a]

Lmao... No no, I'm not talking about your video bro. I found the video I posted here on youtube... I was just messin around... Sorry to confuse you... Your garage cleaning turned out nice... Good job on getting the 2 story building...

I do like the rv360i better then the original 360.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom