Rotovac Powerwand.

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
I Have the first rotovac with the two heads, anyway it has been collecting dust in my garage but I was wondering if they make a head for that thing that could clean wood floor with? Or maybe a head that could scrub traffic lanes? I didnt see it on their website but I thought someone mentioned it before.
I dont have a 175 right now and thought it would be cool if I could use that rotovac for anything of use.

Any help would be great, thanks!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I have never used a regular rotovac but I would imagine, by looking at the design that it would agitate the carpet well and could be used effectively in the traffic areas you were asking about.

You should pull it out of the garagevand give it a try.

Name
Nate W.
Yes they have a tile brush attachment. It has spray jets and bristles. No vac slots. I haven't used it but they seem soft enough to scrub carpet.

Scott Noble did a awesome modification to his twin head one. 2" tube, Y instead of a T at the base of the unit, opened up the vac slots on the head more. The dude is sharp... !gotcha!

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
"but I was wondering if they make a head for that thing that could clean wood floor with?"

Are you looking for two drive boards that accept pads or bonnetts to scrub or buff the wood floors with??

I don't know the answer to your question.

Sorry.

:cry:

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
why not use it to clean carpets. you won't have to scrub them before you clean them. i use that thing everyday. out cleans my wand and 175, is quicker on the nasties and dries faster. buy the correct machine for wood floors.

gene

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
I have a set of the brushes - you'll kill a carpet with them, esp resi carpeting - they are designed for tile - to stiff for wall to wall resi carpet IMHO.

You MIGHT get away with using it on SOME commercial carpets, but I'd still not do it except in a salvage clean situation where the owner signs off on possible damage.

Works well on really really bad grout, as well as cement (my personal garage) - other than that - a spinner is much faster, less mess, less a step.

Like gene said, use it to clean carpets with the standard heads - on a smaller machine you might try jetting down for faster dry times or porting the slots slightly on the head.

I replaced the jets with stainless versions, and reduced the flow maybe 25% - no difference in cleaning, but much much much faster dry times.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
i still have the original brass jet since 2002 ,can't imagine what they put out. i clean at 300 psi and it still dries faster and cleans better then my wand

gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom