Rotovac steam shark

gebbert01

Any one have any thoughts or experiences with the rotovac steam shark setup

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

gebbert01

Sounds like your a salesman for it. I can't believe no one has any experience with it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
They have simply paired their cfx extractor with a hot water pressure washing unit.
In essence, its nothing more than a porty-mount, and therefore plauged with the same real-world practicality issues that are present in any porty-mount set up, which I find to be ridiculous.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Just to set the record straight...........

NO, I am not a salesperson nor even a spokesperson for Rotovac.

I was merely TRYING to point out the difference in their ad re; steel frame as opposed to steal frame.

I have not even attempted to steal their steel frame, so help me gawd............ :razz:

:yoda:

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

rick imby

Name
Rick
Seems like a waste to run a 5 horse gas motor to just run the water pump. With just a little more power you could run a vacuum off the same motor and have a real truckmount. Gas for the motor, Diesel for the burner, gas for the vehicle and three different electrical outlets for the rotovac and the vacuum. Setup and tear down with a waterline to the van for cold water, hot waterline to the house, three separate 120 v circuits seems like about the same as just using a regular porty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom