RotoVac trade in?

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Do any suppliers offer a sort of trade in program for those of us with a fetish for the latest and greatest?

I've got the 360i that works great for me every day...but I want the XL!!!

Who's got the scoop?

Deals at the Fest?

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I know rotovac offers trade in on other rotaries...you send him a Hoss or Trex and he will give you a pretty good discount on a rotovac......

you will have to get with Cliff to see if he takes trade ins to up grade his own product.............

Reactions: Russ T.

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
When I bought my 360 they asked me if I wanted to trade in my original dual head model.

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Anybody have a pad driver for the xl yet? Or know what they cost? Been thinking about getting one.

Rotovac

Name
Nick
You can trade in MOST rotary's towards purchase of a new Rotovac power head (360XL, 360i, Wide Track, DHX, Powerwand). Trade ins are super easy, we even get you a return label. All you have to do is box it up and drop it off at a UPS store.

The Rotovac 360XL pad driver is only $125 and is available with or without spray jets. If you want to use diamond grit polishing pads you will need the pad driver with spray jets.

Rotovac

Name
Nick
We accept almost every type on trade however its best to give us a call so they can give you a trade in offer.

Name
jack zerkie
Me to I think I will sell or trade my original roto vac twin spinners then my RX 20 and then a rotary dri master but will keep my zipper. What is the best all around new roto vac spinner for carpets I,m open for the info Thanks jz.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
You can trade in MOST rotary's towards purchase of a new Rotovac power head (360XL, 360i, Wide Track, DHX, Powerwand). Trade ins are super easy, we even get you a return label. All you have to do is box it up and drop it off at a UPS store.

The Rotovac 360XL pad driver is only $125 and is available with or without spray jets. If you want to use diamond grit polishing pads you will need the pad driver with spray jets.

Any chance you have something in a Shampoo brush for the new XL.....loving this thing more and more everyday! :)

It's making me look like a hero on a lot of real badly soiled carpets.....

And so versatile....and can get so compact :)

tubad sosad

Name
joe mama
chuck at rotovac, have you guys made a wide track with two XL's??? how much would it cost?

and russ i've never used a 360i but i bet it would do even a better job if a crb was used right before it. there's no law that says you can't agitate and use a rotary. probably a great combo for really dirty carpet.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
chuck at rotovac, have you guys made a wide track with two XL's??? how much would it cost?

and russ i've never used a 360i but i bet it would do even a better job if a crb was used right before it. there's no law that says you can't agitate and use a rotary. probably a great combo for really dirty carpet.

Agreed.

Space is very limited in my standard Ford van though. Working alone is another challenge that leaves some guys scrambling for a tool that can do lots of things (175).

I suppose you could agitate with 8 different tools but it would be tough to justify with the results of a pre spray/RE combo in most cases. Sometimes I'll use my Grandi Groom right before the RotoVac but I don't want to go much further than that.

Just looking to streamline things without sacrificing quality. The 360i has been great but it is admittedly slow. The larger head, more weight, and 4 jet head might speed things up a bit.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Agreed.

Space is very limited in my standard Ford van though. Working alone is another challenge that leaves some guys scrambling for a tool that can do lots of things (175).

I suppose you could agitate with 8 different tools but it would be tough to justify with the results of a pre spray/RE combo in most cases. Sometimes I'll use my Grandi Groom right before the RotoVac but I don't want to go much further than that.

Just looking to streamline things without sacrificing quality. The 360i has been great but it is admittedly slow. The larger head, more weight, and 4 jet head might speed things up a bit.

good pre spray and a good rotary..you can leave the 175 and rake in the garage......

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Yeah, I'm pretty much already there withe the 360i. Just looking to speed it up with the bigger version.

I really like how you have simplified Jim. It's a great set up!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Yeah, I'm pretty much already there withe the 360i. Just looking to speed it up with the bigger version.

I really like how you have simplified Jim. It's a great set up!

If you look in the new classified section... http://cleaningclassifieds.com/ ....you will see my cab over up for sale....I like the 570 and my set up so much that I am going to sell it and make another one just like it.......

I can do just as much out of that van that I can do in that cabover....I just don't need that big truck any more.......

Big Jim

Name
James Milne
Mark did you hear anything about a shampoo brush for the 360 XL?

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I saw the pad driver for the XL in Clearwater.

They also have a completely redesigned tile head. No idea how well it works.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Mark did you hear anything about a shampoo brush for the 360 XL?

I know they are making one, but it was so busy, I wasn't able to talk about that with anyone at the Rotovac booth.

I sure will try to let you know if I can hear something.

Also left you a message to your Personal Message to me...

Would love to try and help with that project Big Jim.

PS: I am right now sitting on the couch and being puppy piled by our fur babies too :)

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Mark, I'm guessing you can but can you slap a 17" bonnet on the pad driver?

Here is a video of us using the pad driver... No bog at all... Works great!

Other accessories still coming too.

It won't let me link my YouTube video... Will try and do that later.. But type my name Mark Saiger into YouTube and look for it in my Rotovac Playlist

Name
Ross Martin
I'm still on the fence between the 360i and XL.

I was leaning towards the XL, but after seeing it in Clearwater, thinking it might be too big for residential.

I will use it only residential and the smaller size and more importantly lighter weight seems to make most sense for me.

Will keep my RX-20 for commercial.

tubad sosad

Name
joe mama
just so everybody knows, on mark's video (above in post #26) click on the youtube logo and that will take you directly to youtube. then click on mark saiger in bold letters and then click on videos. that will give you all the vids in his youtube account. this is the easiest way to see his videos on youtube.

rjwood

Faux Fosythe
Name
Me
I don't care for that piece of tin sitting on top of the motor of the XL, I wish it were made of something more substantial; it dents easily and then the fan hits it. The other issue I have with the XL is that it lacks speed control, or at least mine does.

Otherwise, I like it tremendously for what it is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom