Rotovacced On Monday

R

R W

I pulled out the Rotovac and gave it a whirl on Monday, cleaning my sons ugly blue carpet. Man, that thing really does clean, but it's cleaning path is so small. It's pretty time consuming. Plus, it only has a 1 1/2 in vac tube.

Probably put it away for a few more months. No room on the truck.

John Watson

Haven't had the Roto Vac or one of the 3 RX's on the trk in years...

I do agree they are sure slow. For those areas that need the extra attention Helen and I use a 12 in Swing machine with a brush.

John Watson said:
Haven't had the Roto Vac or one of the 3 RX's on the trk in years...

I do agree they are sure slow. For those areas that need the extra attention Helen and I use a 12 in Swing machine with a brush.

Same here, The extra hour on your machine and fuel cost and so forth. I just break out the 175 floor machine. Save money on gas and less hours on your machine and has more dwell time.

klewis4

We have the RX-20 and the DriMaster version. After acquiring a 175 machine (the one that was on special to Mikey's Board members from Jondon), I carry that at all times. It produces similar results to the RX-20 using less water and is more productive since one guy can be using the 175 while the other is rinsing with the truckmount.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom