Rotovac's new machine

Scott Hayward

I just noticed in the April ICS magazine that Rotovac has made a new machine called the Dual Handle Extractor (DHX). It is like the Powerwand (the original Rotovac) but has dual handles like the Rotovac 360. Who is going to buy one so they can give us a report?

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
not me, I already have one rotovac collecting dust, and I don't feel like spending more money to make it work right.

Scott Rogers

I saw it, I can see why anyone would want that type of handle system on that machine. I just dont see any benefit except the handle can be retracted to fit in the van better, but they could have just shortened the original handle 2-3 inches and fixed that problem.

By the way I have shorten my RV handles (2RV's) and noticed no ill effects in handling

Scott Hayward

C'mon Mikey. Sometimes the extra agitation helps no matter what type of truck-mount you have. What do you use when you have a really nasty carpet (usually commercial) in order to try and get it cleaner in conjunction with the wand?

I am thinking about buying a rotary floor machine to help in the pre-scrubbing process but always open to ideas from somebody that has been there...done that.

Back
Top Bottom