Royal Commercial Vac & Pile Lifter

Farenheit251

This week I just got a pile lifter brush for my Royal 1030z. 10 rows of Boar hair bristles. Looks just like a regular pile lifter brush but the bristles are about 5/8". You have to snap off the base plate and you lose some of the small soil removal because of the machine riding high but it pulls out hair you never knew was there. Super easy and fast to use as it pulls forward so agressively -lose your grip and it will sail across the room.
For $40.00 it satisfied my desire for a pile lifter. Brian E

aptcc2000

Hello Brian,

I have a Royal Vacuum 1030Z also, where can I buy that pile lifter brush.

Have a nice day.

Best Wishes,

Mike

Farenheit251

Any Royal vac shop should be able to order it. Mine just happenned to have one on the shelf. There is someone on the board whose family owns a Royal vac store-think his name is JStucky. It works real good but honestly it is too much of a pain switching it out with the normal roller. I use it about twice a year. When I get a new Royal I am going to keep the pile brush on the old one and then I will use it more. It is really quick as the brush digs in and propels the machine. Unfortunately you still have to vac afterwards as it digs but doesn't pick up so well.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Brian, (or anyone) is the Royal you're referring to the one that looks like the older generation Kirbys?

thanks

..L.T.A.

Farenheit251

Yes, my understanding is the original Kirby was copied from Royal. They are overpriced but I like mine for rentals as it will eat nails and pennies. The painters love to pull nails and hide them in the carpet.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Thanks Brian.

I recall Jordan(?) Jstucky mention Kirby knocked off Royal's design.
I've owned both

The pile brush roller kind of interest me.
any links to pics of it?

Thanks

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom