RTR Services

tadsvces

Has anyone purchased from this company, or have any info?

They are an equipment recovery (repo) service.

This is on their Terms of Sale/Bid sheet.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE

All equipment is sold as is, where is, with no warranties implied or given. RTR makes no express warranty of any kind and disclaims all implied warranties to include warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Further no commitment is made by RTR as to the functionality or condition of any item. The buyer is responsible for the transportation and or storage of the purchased equipment.

I have been looking at their site and they had 2 complete CFI hard surface trailers that were sold pretty quick.

And now they have a Powermatic 2100 with 600 hrs on the unit for $9,000.
http://www.rtrservices.com/equipment.php?id=18

Thanks

Yep, Bill Calvert and I bought a couple of Banshee truckmounts from them a few years back. They're a good company to deal with, but you get what you get. Just make sure you know what you're buying.

You may want to contact Bill. I think he's bought some other items from them as well.

Dale

Name
Dale Collins
Hi guys:

We have worked on quite a bit of equipment from them, that Bill Calvert sent us to repair. I also have bid on some their stuff myself. They do have some good deals, but they also have a method of playing bids against each other that is really aggravating.

Normally offering anything less than 80% will not even get them to start talking. In fact at times they will up their asking price when they see interest, telling the customer that they have someone bidding against them.

Sincerely,
Dale

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom