Rubber floor

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
I have a large family restaurant that has a kids play area about 450 square feet. I have not seen it yet, but the owner says it is one solid poured piece, not individual squares. Can I give it some JJ and a scrub, and flush with a wand? What is my max temp with a rubber floor? Any guidelines would be appreciated.

leesenter

You may be surprised what to use on this. I would definitely ask for the maintenance specs on the floor from the manufacturer/supplier.
I was thrown a loop at a high end condo gym floor last week for a rubber floor. Some solvents will cause them to pucker, including co-solvents found in carpet presprays.

RickL

Listen to Lee. You should be able to get on the manf web site and get detailed instructions on cleaning. I've done this before and it was quite easy and safe with the right products and equipment.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
leesenter said:
You may be surprised what to use on this. I would definitely ask for the maintenance specs on the floor from the manufacturer/supplier.
I was thrown a loop at a high end condo gym floor last week for a rubber floor. Some solvents will cause them to pucker, including co-solvents found in carpet presprays.

Good to know, thanks.
I will look into proper solvents, I was thinking about some JJo2, what about procedure? Can I wand it effectively?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom