Rug class in BC

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Aero Carpet is hosting a CCINW meeting in their new rug cleaning plant and I'll be doing a rundown of rug types and what to watch for when cleaning. If you're in the British Columbia/Vancouver Island area you might want to attend. Monday May 16th.

http://www.localendar.com/event?DAM...re_info=N&export_date=May 16, 2011&category=3

NOTE: You must RSVP to the CCINW! 877.692.2469 The meeting is at Aero's new rug plant, not at their corporate offices.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I'm hoping the combination of big screen, close-up work and physical samples makes sense for the people in the room. I'm not sure how to capture that so it makes sense through a webcam, or if we can even link from this location.

It may be worth setting the presentation up and doing it specifically for video at some point though. Thanks for the suggestion.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Well what would a party in Vancouver be without a grinning Willy? Are you or Aero going to cover my appearance fee? Geez - back in the late 70's I worked with Billy Wood, one of the guys from Aero at a rug plant.

Do you want me to video it Bryan?

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Do you want me to video it Bryan?

Hmmm, on video I'd have to be politically correct and throw in a lot of weasel words, without video I can be direct. (Insert looking into the distance and rubbing chin icon)

Nah, I'll be direct anyway.

If you want to record for your own use I'm OK with that. Otherwise I'd like to keep the rights to distribute video with the CCINW.

Thanks!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Chicken! !gotcha! And I was ready to put together a marketing deal with Popeil/Ronco/K-Tel as well as WalMart, Amazon and Priority Carpet cleaning's websites.

I understand. Can I wear my spandex bikers shorts and stilettos? :p

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Can I wear my spandex bikers shorts and stilettos?

The dress code is Vancouver casual, so whatever you see on the streets there is OK. Leave the showgirl headpiece at home though, or you'll be asked to sit in the back. :p

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Oz that could turn into a new revenue stream for the CCINW.

Not everyone can make it to a lot the training due to travel and timing, but as a pay per view training you would have rug seminars available and carpet cleaning, fire water, mold, trauma, hard, surfaces and marketing available for viewing anytime of the day. (24/7 income)

Not only would the training benefit the CCINW members but the revenue from other cleaners viewing the videos would go right back to the CCINW.

Could actually be a viable project. 8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom