Rug Cleaning Plant in NJ?

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Hello, Im looking to establish a go to oriental rug and area rug cleaner with the whole system for cleaning rugs. Would like to pick up and drop off to my customers on the ones I don't want to HWE on site. Im located in NJ.

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Who is cleaning rugs currently in your market? Someone already is and you will need to convince customers that you will be a better option for them. What are your plans on how to accomplish that?

Do you have experience in rug cleaning?

If it was me, I would start slowly with minimal investment in equipment and add equipment as the volume grows. You don't need a lot of dedicated equipment if you are only doing a few rugs a week.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Been Carpet Cleaning for 24yrs, trying to get out of cleaning the rugs myself. Seasonally busy and usually the area rugs slow me down. I clean plenty in place with Truckmount. Looking to be the middle man if I can get a few rugs at a time to drop off. DA Burns would be great but they are 3,000 miles away.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Quick Google search brought up Reilly's oriental rug cleaning. In business since 1918. They also do repairs. This is the type of company you want to be associated with. See if they will give you a wholesale price and you will also charge pick up and delivery to make it worth your while

Reactions: Mike J

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
There may be a small shop closer, but your best bet might be Zakian in Philadelphia. Matthew is a good guy and they know what they're doing. Given that they have an automated rug cleaning plant, they may be able to offer a wholesale rate that would still leave you a decent profit.

Donwand

Supportive Member
Name
Brian
You might want to try this company bal-arisi.com in Bucks County, PA about 85 miles from AC.
The owner has over 30 years exp cleaning rugs and they have the best rug cleaning equipment on the market; thanks to Centrum Force.
I know for a fact they offer wholesale rates to most carpet cleaners in the area. They do lots of repair work too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom