Rug guys, or Scotty W, or John O

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Who is a good rug cleaning place out here in Northern Utah????

more so towards the Ogden area....have a couple of custys that have rugs...1 that i have cleaned a few times (quickly and lightly sprayed :shock: :shock: :shock: )

anyway it is in need of a plant wash.....soooooooo

John Olson

Name
John Olson
floorguy said:
Who is a good rug cleaning place out here in Northern Utah????

more so towards the Ogden area....have a couple of custys that have rugs...1 that i have cleaned a few times (quickly and lightly sprayed :shock: :shock: :shock: )

anyway it is in need of a plant wash.....soooooooo

Just bring them down here to BOSS. I don't trust anyone else. You could call the Waterfalls they are in SLC I know they built a pit but Alan is the only one that we will take the rugs Lora inherited to.

Mike Draper

I wish there was someone closer to me. I have folks ask me all the time to clean wool rugs. I told them I refuse to do half as work and to call Dougy if you want that! :lol: :lol:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
hey KMA :x :x :x :x :x :x

Looking around on google and whats not.....I should check into doing it????

cuz i cant find shit on it anywhere near up north.....some adibs place at 3100 s......

then Johns down in provo....but hell.....NOTHING......

wonder hummmmm

Mike Draper

Ill buy the equipmen and shop and you can be my bitch. Ill pay u 10 dolllars a rug. :lol:

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
Doug, I tried looking for one a few years back and the closest ones were down in Salt Lake. I could not find anything up in our area. The few that I come across, I like Mike, just give them your number and tell them to call the Master.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
There is a cleaner in Murray who recently added a wash pit. This is a mini-plant and not a full scale rug plant. He did a very good job on some rugs when I worked with him. He will give a discount to other cleaners if you bring in rugs or send someone to him with their rugs.

I don't have personal experience with any in-plant operations in the area.

Blue Diamond 801 808-4408 Talk to Paul. He is the rug guy.

John, is the company you mentioned an in-plant rug cleaner?

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Boss Systems is the company in Provo John is referring to - Alan and his crew do awesome work on rugs, and they have an in-plant operation.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
scottw said:
There is a cleaner in Murray who recently added a wash pit. This is a mini-plant and not a full scale rug plant. He did a very good job on some rugs when I worked with him. He will give a discount to other cleaners if you bring in rugs or send someone to him with their rugs.

I don't have personal experience with any in-plant operations in the area.

Blue Diamond 801 808-4408 Talk to Paul. He is the rug guy.

John, is the company you mentioned an in-plant rug cleaner?

Yes. The Oriental Rug Company/Boss Systems The only person I would trust. He cleans the rugs for many of the prominent families in the state.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom