Rugs of value...or not?

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
I picked up a couple of rugs that were in a cat 2 loss. Client told me they were fine oriental rugs from Iran. Apparently they are from Iran, any idea as to their worth they are 5x8 feet.

coldlakerugs001.jpg

cdlkrugs007.jpg

Had a good laugh at all the typos on the tag, they even misspelled the website.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Value: $0.

Machine made Polypropolene Rugs: ie Olefin. about as cheap as they come! You can pick up the same thing at your nearest big box store.

Once used... absolutly no value left in them. And no they are not even close to a fine Oriental Rug.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
sweendogg said:
Value: $0.

Machine made Polypropolene Rugs: ie Olefin. about as cheap as they come! You can pick up the same thing at your nearest big box store.

Once used... absolutly no value left in them. And no they are not even close to a fine Oriental Rug.

Brutal.
But true.

John Watson

Hey Jim, you gots to remember that they make all those faux rugs over there too out of wool, Looks like this company was doing everything right. Might have misspelled but everything was on the tag for someone with 1/2 a lick of sense could tell what the rug was.. I think the thoughts of buying something of value for little or nothing or maybe in some cases alot is taken over by the human nieve syndrome called stupitidy.

I remember when I bought an expensive watch from a guy needing gas money,,,, Ouch it still hurts and probly happens to all but many are ashamed to admit after they find out!!

PS I just got some copies of Canadian Dictionarys so any of my friends who live in Canadia whant a copy, let me know. Do I have a deal for you!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom