Rx 20 full slot users

I have been toying with the rx the past couple days, but I ended up exactly where I started. I have five 80015 jets with full slots. I use slot glides but feel they may be restricting air flow a bit. To run the machine I have found I get the best results if I am working left to right etc. to clean going right and then dry going back to the left. I have not run the machine with the full slots without glides. To me it seems the rx would clean deeper and better with the full slots unglided on pile carpet. If the machine runs smooth on cgd, then I would run the rx glideless.

Has anyone used the full slots with increased flow on cgd glideless? I heard the reason HM went to the half slot was so the machine would be easier to operate on cgd.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
they went with a half slot and only 3 jets but doubt a smaller slot makes it easier to run, never had a problem with it not running smooth on CGD with or without glides

before I had a vortex I jettted my RX20 down to 1.0 from 1.5, to me I sometimes thought the head spun to fast to extract enough moisture compared with the older version of the RX

I have hybrid and hole glides for it now, extracts quite a bit more moisture when running it off the Vortex but never use it unless it is big open space

A

amazingcleansc

The smaller holes right at the point of contact actually increase the amount of water extracted... have you tried holed glides if you are running with the higher jetted model?

the only thing that would make that suck is if you have fuzz and popcorn and extra stuff besides just water & emulsified soil.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom