RX-20 or Wand with Big Truck???

Audra

We have been told many times that we will want to "Wand" instead of using the RX-20 when we get the big truck...(we love to use the RX now & have for all of our years)!!!

WHY is that?

What do you Big Truck owners prefer to use & why?

Thanks again!!! :? :roll: :D

Mikey P

Administrator
It's all you need to do a beyond fantastic job 99.5 % of the time.

RX's are a waste of time when you have BIG heat, BIG flow and BIG suck.

JaminT

Idk... imo, the RX-20 is more of a labor-saving device than a "super cleaner". Even with Greenie's glides taking off like they are, if i had to clean 10k square feet, i would rather do it with an RX than a wand... or i could get the best of both worlds and go with a glided RX :D

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Mike is correct.................kinda................
the rx is still the tool to use on CGD and Berber..............

other than that unless it is a nasty and need some good mechanical agitation leave it in the truck.........

Mikey P

Administrator
Jim..

You need a rotary before you make those kind of claims.

Berbers of all types, glued down or not are cleaned with ease with a 175.

And left dry as a rock too.

Mikey P

Administrator
You're right, but IT IS the answer!

lol!

A 175 and a GTI blows away the RX in versatility and in most cases productivity and results.

c2csteam

It is what you call clean

I would blow some guys away with my rotovac 360 , It depends on the operator and what he or she calls clean, and what I call clean.

Audra

:? I'm a little confused on what you meant but thanks for your opinion. I needed to know what the people mean when they say we won't want to use our RX-20 anymore when we get the AT. :lol:

Scott Rogers

Audra, simple fact here. What works or doesn't work for one person doesn't mean the same for you. We all are built different, clean different, have different soils and expectations. The only way to know for sure if you will like using the RX20 is to try it for a good month or so. 1 or 2 jobs is not going to tell you. you can buy borrow or rent one and try it for a solid month then make up your own mind.

Audra

Hi Scott,

We own an RX-20 & prefer it over a wand with our current machine. We have loved the RX for all of our cleaning years & wonder why it is that people think the we will not use it or prefer a wand when we get the Big Truck. That is all I'm wanting to know - why? we will like to wand...what makes the Big Truck so different in that respect that we will want to retire the RX???

Scott Rogers

If you like the RX now you will like it fine with your big truck. You can move faster with a wand, but you get more cleaning and dry passes with the RX so the final job should/will be better.

But what do I know, I only have a fire breathing 45.

Audra

:lol:

IMHO I think it will still do the same as it does with our current machine & make the clean even better!!! :wink:

Tony Neville

Name
Tony Neville
If you can clean an area to your satisfaction in 10 minutes with a RX, then use a wand do the same size area in 5 minutes and can't tell them apart which will you do?

Want to sell that RX yet? Please call...

Tony

Back
Top Bottom